HOW TO: Connect to eduroam with Android OS
Article ID: 483 | Last Updated: Tue, Nov 28, 2017 at 11:57 AM
- Navigate to the Apps Drawer and tap settings, or pull down the Notifications bar and press and hold the wifi symbol.
- Once in your Wifi settings, make sure it says ON. If it does not, tap the slider to turn ON the Wi-Fi.
- Then tap on the word Wi-Fi to open the networks.
- The Wi-Fi screen is displayed.
- Tap eduroam.
- Some versions of Android may require you to manually enter the EAP method and certificate options. If so:
- For "EAP method" select "PEAP".
- For "Phase 2 authentication" select "MSCHAPV2".
- If you are using the Nougat (7) OS on your Android, set "CA Certificate" to "Use system certificates" and "Domain" to "clemson.edu".
- In the Identity field, enter firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tap and scroll down. Leave Anonymous Identity blank.
- Enter your Password.
- Then click Connect.
- You are now connected to eduroam.