HOW TO: Connect to eduroam with Android OS
Article ID: 483 | Last Updated: Mon, Sep 25, 2017 at 8:35 AM
- Navigate to the Apps Drawer and tap settings, or pull down the Notifications bar and press and hold the wifi symbol.
- Once in your Wifi settings, make sure it says ON. If it does not, tap the slider to turn ON the Wi-Fi.
- Then tap on the word Wi-Fi to open the networks.
- The Wi-Fi screen is displayed.
- Tap eduroam.
- In the Identity field, enter firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tap and scroll down.
- Enter your Password.
- Then click Connect.
- You are now connected to eduroam.