Logging in to Office 365 at Clemson University
The Office 365 home page gives you direct access to the Microsoft Office installation page, OneDrive, and Office Online.
TO LOG IN TO OFFICE 365, DO THE FOLLOWING
- Go to https://365.clemson.edu.
- Click on Sign in.
- Enter your Clemson University email address as firstname.lastname@example.org and then click Next.
- If you are asked, select Work or School account (you may not see this choice).
- Now it will ask you to sign in. Enter your Clemson university address as email@example.com and your Clemson password. Then click Sign in.
WHAT HAPPENS IF I ALREADY HAVE A MICROSOFT ACCOUNT?
Microsoft offers consumer versions of Office Online and OneDrive as well as business versions. If you already have an account for the consumer version of Office Online or OneDrive registered to your Clemson University email address, it is recommended that you do not use your Clemson University password for the consumer account.
- Clemson University Office 365 Account - https://365.clemson.edu
- Consumer (Personal) OneDrive Account - https://onedrive.com
- Consumer (Personal) Office 365 Account – http://office.com
If you are prompted to select which account you want to log in with, do the following:
- To access your Consumer (Personal) Office Online account, choose Switch to a Different Account.
- To access your Clemson University Office 365 account, select Sign in with a work or school account. You may see different dialog boxes or prompts.
UNABLE TO LOG IN TO YOUR OFFICE 365 WEBSITE ACCOUNT
If you are unable to log in to your Office 365 website account, check that your password is working. To check that your password is working, log in to a Clemson web page such https://whoami.clemson.edu or any page that requires you to enter your Clemson username and password.
If you need further assistance, contact CCIT Helpdesk at (864) 656-3494 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.