HOW TO: Download & Install the Respondus LockDown Browser
To install the Respondus LockDown Browser, follow the steps below:
- Open your browser and navigate to https://www.clemson.edu/online/tools/responduslockdown.html .
- Scroll down and click on the button that says Download to Navigate to the Respondus Lockdown Browser Installation Website.
- Click on the INSTALL NOW button.
- Next, click OK in the pop-up.
- Follow the remainder of the instructions on the website and click Finish to finalize the download.
NOTE: If above does not work you can click on this direct link: http://www.respondus.com/lockdown/download.php?id=548836813 and start at step 3 above and complete the steps to finish the install.
Do NOT search and try to download this application from the Respondus website (www.respondus.com) as it will not work, since we have a customized version that works with Clemson's Canvas server.
If you have more questions, email ITHELP@clemson.edu or call 864-656-3494.