Instructions for instructor to submit an assignment in Turnitin for a studentEstimated Reading Time: 1 Minutes
If a student cannot submit his paper to Turnitin, the instructor can do it for him. Here are the instructions:
1. Go to the Turnitin website http://www.turnitin.com/ and log in. All Clemson instructors have a Turnitin account. Once at the site you will need to login using your Clemson email address and Turnitin password. If you do not remember the password, you can select Forgot your password and an email will be sent to you that allows you to reset your password.
2. Click on the View link to the right of the paper assignment to open the assignment inbox and then click on the Submit Paper button.
3. On the paper submission page, enter the paper’s title and select the author’s name from the author pulldown menu for enrolled students.
The paper must be in one of these formats:
- Microsoft Word (.doc/.docx)
- PowerPoint (.ppt)
- OpenOffice (ODT)
- Hangul (HWP)
- Google Docs (submitted via the Google Drive submission option)
- Plain text files
4. You will have a choice to upload the file from: the computer, Dropbox, or Google Drive. Click on one of the submission buttons listed and select the file for submission.
5. When you are finished, click the Upload button to upload the paper.
If you have more questions about this, email ITHELP@clemson.edu or call 864-656-3494.