Instructions for Instructors on how to submit Turnitin Assigments for a studentEstimated Reading Time: 1 Minutes
In order for a Instructor to submit a paper for a student they must do so on the Turnitin site http://www.turnitin.com/.
All Clemson Instructors have a TurnItIn account. Once at the site you will need to login using your Clemson e-mail and just select “forgot password” in order for an e-mail to be sent that allows you to reset your password.
To submit the paper for the student:
1. Click on the "View" link to the right of the paper assignment to open the assignment inbox and then click on the "Submit Paper" button.
2. On the paper submission page, enter the paper’s title and select the author’s name from the author pulldown menu for enrolled students.
3. Users have a choice to upload a file from: the computer, Dropbox, or Google Drive. Click on one of the submission buttons listed below and select the file for submission.
Choose from this computer
Choose from Dropbox
Choose from Google Drive
4. For assignments that only allow file submissions that are able to generate Originality reports we support the following formats:
Google Docs (submitted via the Google Drive submission option)
Plain text files.
5. When you are done, click the "Upload" button to upload the paper.