Canvas: How to create a new quiz
HERE ARE THE STEPS TO CREATE A NEW QUIZ IN CANVAS
1. In Course Navigation, click the Quizzes link.
2. Click the +Quiz button.
3. Enter a name for the quiz in the Unnamed Quiz box.
4. Enter instructions in the Quiz Instructions Rich Content Editor.
5. Complete the Quiz Details based on your preferences for grading, time limit, and number of attempts.
6. Click the Questions tab.
7. Click the New Question button.
8. Choose the Question Type.
9. Set the point value for the question in the pts box.
10. Enter your question and answer selections.
11. Click the Update Question button to save the question. Make sure to do this before saving the quiz to avoid losing any work.
12. Click the Save & Publish button to make available for students or the Save button to save as a draft.