HOW TO: Setup Automatic (Out of Office) Replies for Exchange in Outlook
Article ID: 150 | Last Updated: Wed, Jun 8, 2022 at 10:06 AM
To setup automatic (out of office) replied for Exchange in Outlook Windows, please follow the steps below:
- In Microsoft Outlook, click File.
- Click Automatic Replies (Out of Office).
- In the window that opens, click Send automatic replies to turn on the feature.
NOTE: When you would like to turn off the automatic replies, return here to disable it.
- You can enable this feature for only a particular time range by checking the box for Only send during this time range:. Fill in the dates and times you wish to send automatic responses.
- At the bottom of the window you can fill out the reply that will be sent to Clemson senders under the tab Inside My Organization. The tab Outside My Organization allows you to create a reply to senders outside of Clemson. Once the messages are setup, press OK at the bottom of the window to save the changes.
If you have more questions, email ITHELP@clemson.edu or call 864-656-3494.