Getting started with Zoom
The pilot of Zoom has been extended to Clemson Faculty and Staff for use at home or in office. Zoom accounts can be used for meetings, classes, or with the Canvas integration to create and host meetings.
Steps to get started:
- To access a licensed account, login at https://clemson.zoom.us .
- The first time you go to this page, click Sign In, provide your Clemson credentials.
- Under Resources, select Download Zoom Client.
- Once downloaded and installed, select Sign In.
- This time you may see an option to Sign in with SSO. Select that option.
- It will ask your domain. You need to type in clemson - the .zoom.us will be provided for you.
- Click Continue.
You're now in Zoom!
In the future, you can use Zoom from the Application or from the Browser using https://clemson.zoom.us.
To use on your phone, search your Apps store for Zoom and install using Sign in with SSO and clemson for the domain.
For documentation and lots more on using Zoom at Clemson, go to http://www.clemson.edu/online/tools/zoom.html
If you have more questions, email ITHELP@clemson.edu or call 864-656-3494.