Getting started with ZoomEstimated Reading Time: 1 Minutes
The zoom can be used by Clemson users for use at home or in office. Zoom accounts can be used for meetings, classes, or with the Canvas integration to create and host meetings.
Steps to get started:
- To access a licensed account, login at https://clemson.zoom.us .
- The first time you go to this page, click Sign In; provide your Clemson credentials.
- Under Resources, select DOWNLOAD CENTER.
- Under Zoom Desktop Client, click on the Download button.
- After it finishes downloading, open the installer. When it finishes, click Done.
- Once installed, select Sign In.
- This time you may see an option to Sign in with SSO. Select that option.
- It will ask your domain. You need to type in clemson - the .zoom.us will be provided for you.
- Click Continue.
- You may see a clemson Log In page that you need to fill in and click on Login. Then click on Open to open the Zoom application.
You’re now in Zoom!
In the future, you can use Zoom from the Application or from the Browser using https://clemson.zoom.us.
To use on your phone, search your Apps store for Zoom and install using Sign in with SSO and clemson for the domain.