Setting up Citrix Receiver for SecureVDI
Download and install the latest Citrix Reciever for your OS.
When Prompted to enter a server, enter SecureVDI.clemson.edu
Receiver will you prompt you to authenticate with your username, password, and a passcode.
Duo Passcode options (registered devices):
- Type “push” to get a Duo Mobile app prompt (most Common)
- Type “sms” to receive text passcodes
- Type “phone” to receive a call
- Type your six-digit One-Time Passcode
When the installation is complete just select the application or desktop you would like to use.
Note to Linux users:
Citrix Receiver requires the in InCommon certificates. You may have to copy it manually from another location. Here are some methods ISO has used to do this.
- Copy the InCommon (reversed) interim certificate to `/opt/Citrix/ICAClient/keystore/cacerts`
- Run `sudo /opt/Citrix/ICAClient/util/ctx_rehash`
- sudo ln -s /usr/share/ca-certificates/mozilla/* /opt/Citrix/ICAClient/keystore/cacerts/
sudo c_rehash /opt/Citrix/ICAClient/keystore/cacerts/