TigerOne GET App for iPhone
How to set up your iPhone for card access to replace your TigerOne card at Clemson.
- Ensure that you have an approved photo on file.
- Visit the TigerOne Online Credential Selection module to select your mobile ecosystem.
- On your supported device, download the my.Clemson app from the App Store.
- Open my.clemson from your iPhone and select the ID icon at the top right.
- Log in using your Clemson credentials, and then complete the DUO authentication.
- Select the “Add to Apple Wallet” button. Then select whether you would like to add the TigerOne Mobile ID to your iPhone or Apple Watch. You may add the ID to both device types.
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions.
- The ID will now be available in your Wallet. You do not need to keep the my.Clemson app for functionality of the TigerOne Mobile ID.
HOW TO USE TIGERONE MOBILE ID FOR IPHONE
Tap the phone's top to the reader. The top of the iPhone is where the NFC antennae is located. You do not need to wake up the phone as long as express mode is activated. Some phone cases can block the use of NFC. If your Mobile ID is not reacting, try removing the case to ensure this is not the cause of the issue.
HOW TO USE TIGERONE MOBILE ID FOR APPLE WATCH
Tap the face of the watch to the reader. You do not need to wake up the watch as long as express mode is activated.
- Compatible on iPhone SE, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus or later devices running iOS 12 or later. Compatible with Apple Watch Series 1 and later devices running WatchOS 5 or later.
- iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, and higher models of iPhone have the battery reserve mode. If these model phones have a dead battery, the Wallet function still works for a few hours.
- If the user has a new phone or watch and needs to change devices:
- Go to the Settings app on your iPhone. You can do this on the old or new device.
- Click on your name on the top of the menu.
- Scroll down to the list of devices and select the OLD iPhone or Apple Watch (you can see the model version under the name)
- Scroll down and select Remove All Cards
- Once the cards are removed (this may take a moment), close/reopen the my.Clemson app and you will be able to add the TigerOne Mobile ID to your new device.
If you have more questions, email ITHELP@clemson.edu or call 864-656-3494.