You will need a power adapter for your phone to be able to use it. Please contact CCIT for the power adapter.
If you take your phone home, please follow these instructions:
1. When you power your phone on the screen will be blank press the settings button on the phone. This will navigate to the Applications Menu.
2. From the Applications, menu select Admin Settings.
(Please note your display may be slightly different depending on which applications have been programmed onto your phone.)
3. Select Option 4 "Reset Settings." to navigate to the Reset Settings menu.
4. From the "Reset Settings" Menu select option 2 "All Settings."
5. You will see a "Reset all Settings" confirmation pop up. Confirm the reset by pressing the "reset" Soft Key on your phone.
At this time the display will turn black as the phone begins the reset process. Note that you may see the phone reset multiple times as the factory reset will require the phone to update multiple systems.
After the service reset, the phone will reboot.
Now you are able to enter your domain and then the credentials to register your phone. Enter > clemson.edu > press continue. Then put in you username and password and log in.
Article ID: 1289
Created On: Wed, Mar 11, 2020 at 1:25 PM
Last Updated On: Fri, Mar 13, 2020 at 11:04 AM
Online URL: https://hdkb.clemson.edu/phpkb/article.php?id=1289