Getting started with using WebEx in a browser
Here are some instructions to get started with WebEx in a browser.
1. Go to https://clemson.webex.com. Click on Sign In in the upper right hand corner. Log in using your Clemson credentials. (If you have trouble with this step, try clearing your browser's cookies and cache.)
2. Now you will see this page. Click on Start a meeting.
3. Now you will get audio and video choices. When you have made your choices in the middle of the screen, there will be icon options at the bottom when you hover your mouse there. As you hover over each, you can see its function. When you have made your choices, click Connect Audio.
4. In the upper left hand corner you will see a small "i". Click on i to see your meeting link and/or meeting number to share with users who want to join your meeting.
6. Click on the Participants icon at the bottom to see the participants who have joined your meeting.
The other options on the bottom of the screen include Mute your microphone, Video, Share your screen, Record session, Chat, More, and Leave.
If you have more questions about starting a WebEx meeting email ITHELP@clemson.edu or call 864-656-3494.