ChemDraw v17.1, v18, v19, or v19.1 Download and Installation - Windows
PerkinElmer has changed the subscription services system for management of activations of ChemDraw v17.1, v18, v19, or v19.1
Prerequisite: Please make sure you've complete new user registration following the instructions located here: New User registration
- Log into the PerkinElmer Download Center at : https://perkinelmer.flexnetoperations.com
- Product Information page should display by default after successful login. Click on the "ChemDraw Prime" link.
- Product Download page should display a list of downloadable install files and documentation. Under the "File Name" column, click on the installer file for the Windows Platform. For the current release as of this KB article, it should be cdpmxx.x.exe. (where xx.x is the version number)
- Once downloaded, run the installer file.
- ChemDraw Prime Installer window should display. Click on "Install Software"
- ChemDraw Install Wizard will begin and the first item displayed will be "PerkinElmer Software Activation" window. Please enter into the required Name and Email feilds, the information used during the prerequisite user registration. Please use one of these Activation Codes: 11C4-28DE-2567-F54B (for 17.1), 986E-A1D9-7D60-343E (for 18.0), 6DD9-F423-1B37-E7E4 (for 19.0), or A39A-BB1F-40D3-6D15 (for 19.1)
- If activation is successful, you may continue with installation by selecting NEXT in the Install Wizard.
- Accept the License Agreement.
- At "Setup Type" leave "Default" selected and click "Next".
- At "Select Features" click "Next" as there is nothing to modify or change here.
- ChemDraw is ready to install, click "Install".
- A Windows installer will begin to process the install files.
- Click "Finish" when installer displays "Installation Complete".
- Verify installation by launching "ChemDraw Prime XX.X" from your Start Menu, or by searching for it in the windows search bar.
Please report any issues installing ChemDraw Prime to ITHELP@clemson.edu
Article ID: 702
Created On: Wed, Sep 5, 2018 at 12:41 PM
Last Updated On: Wed, Jul 15, 2020 at 8:51 PM
Online URL: https://hdkb.clemson.edu/phpkb/article.php?id=702