How to install previous versions of Creative Cloud Apps
You can install previous version of Creative Cloud apps by doing the following:
- Open the Creative Cloud application
- Click the 'Apps' tab at the top of the window
- In the 'Find Additional Apps' section, click the 'Previous Versions' menu and then choose 'View Previous Versions'
- Scroll to Illustrator and click the Install button. This should give you a list of versions available.
- Click the version you would like to install and the Creative Cloud app will handle the rest.
Article ID: 561
Created On: Mon, Jun 12, 2017 at 12:41 PM
Last Updated On: Mon, Jun 12, 2017 at 12:41 PM
Online URL: https://hdkb.clemson.edu/phpkb/article.php?id=561