HOW TO: Install SMART Board or Podium Drivers
To download the Software, please follow the steps below:
- Open your web browser and navigate to the following web page: http://smarttech.com/us/Support/Browse+Support/Download+Software
- Find Smart Product Drivers and click Choose a version.
- A new page will be displayed. Click the Download button.
- Select No, for the Smart Response Hardware question.
- The Education Software Installer 2012 for Windows page will be displayed. Complete the online form. Then click Start Download.
- Save the software to your local computer.
- Run the software installer.
- After the software installation is complete, you can enter your product keys to activate the software.
NOTE: If you don't enter a product key, you start a 30-day software trial. You can enter product keys at any time after installation.
- Download and install service pack 1 for SMART Product Drivers 11 and service pack 1 for SMART Ink 1.
To retrieve your SMART Notebook software product Key, please follow the steps below:
- Open your web browser and navigate to the following web page: http://smarttech.com/Support/Browse+Support/Lost+Product+Key+Form
- Click Find your serial number.
- Choose which Smartboard you have and it will tell you where to find the serial number.
- Once you have the number you can plug it in along with your email address and it will send you the product key to get you up and running.
- You will need the product key to activate the software when you are installing the Smart Product Drivers.
Article ID: 54
Created On: Fri, Nov 21, 2014 at 11:40 AM
Last Updated On: Fri, Feb 20, 2015 at 12:21 PM
Online URL: https://hdkb.clemson.edu/phpkb/article.php?id=54