If the computer has previously been connected to the clemsonguest network, it must be forgotten before the computer can be connected to eduroam. Click here for instructions on how to forget a wireless network on a Windows 10 computer.
Here is a video on connecting to eduroam at Clemson on Windows 10:
Here are the steps:
1. On the Windows taskbar click on the Network icon.
2. The list of wi-fi networks will appear on the right side of the screen.
3. Select the eduroam network. Then click Connect.
4. Enter your email@example.com and your Clemson password. (You MUST include ‘@clemson.edu’ after your user name for eduroam to connect - do not include a "g".) Then click OK.
5. Now you will see that you are connected to eduroam and you will see the wi-fi icon in the taskbar.
If you have more questions on this, email ITHELP@clemson.edu or call 864-656-3494.
Article ID: 480
Created On: Mon, Dec 12, 2016 at 12:09 PM
Last Updated On: Wed, Apr 19, 2023 at 10:27 AM
Online URL: https://hdkb.clemson.edu/phpkb/article.php?id=480