HOW TO: Connect to eduroam using Windows 8
- If you are in Metro Mode, click the Desktop tile.
- Then in the Windows taskbar click on the Network icon.
- The Networks Panel will appear on the right side of the screen.
- Click the eduroam network.
- Select the Connect Automatically checkbox then click Connect.
- Enter your firstname.lastname@example.org and your network password.
- Then click OK.
- Click Connect.
- You are now connected to eduroam.
Article ID: 479
Created On: Mon, Dec 12, 2016 at 11:59 AM
Last Updated On: Mon, Dec 12, 2016 at 11:59 AM
Online URL: https://hdkb.clemson.edu/phpkb/article.php?id=479