HOW TO: Connect to eduroam with Windows 7
- Click on the Network icon in the Windows taskbar.
- Click the eduroam network.
- Then click Connect.
- The Windows Security – Network Authentication windows will appear.
- Enter your firstname.lastname@example.org and your network password.
- Then click OK.
- The Windows Security Alert will be displayed. Click Connect.
If you need to set up a network profile in Windows 7 to connect to eduroam, click here.
Article ID: 478
Created: December 12, 2016
Last Updated: December 12, 2016
Author: Ryan Real
Online URL: https://hdkb.clemson.edu/phpkb/article.php?id=478