Canvas Grades: Entering, Editing, and using SpeedGrader
How to enter and edit grades or use SpeedGrader in Canvas.
2. Click the assignment cell located in the row of the student whose score you want to enter.
3. Enter a score and press the Return/Enter key. The score will be saved automatically.
4. To remove a score, click the assignment cell and press the Delete key.
SpeedGrader displays assignment submissions for students in your course and allows you to evaluate and comment on assignments quickly.
1. In Course Navigation, click the Grades link.
2. Hover over the name of the assignment you want to grade and click the arrow that appears.
3. Click the SpeedGrader link.
4. From the SpeedGrader menu you can:
Enter a grade: Click in the grading area in the Sidebar and enter a grade. The grade will be automatically saved.
Enter a comment: Click in the Assignment Comments area and enter comments. Click the Submit button to save.
Go to the next student: Click the arrow button next to the student list to go to the next student.
5. Click the Grades link to return to Grades.
If you have more questions on this, email ITHELP@clemson.edu or call 864-656-3494.
|Posted - Tue, Sep 24, 2019 at 11:19 AM.|
|Online URL: https://hdkb.clemson.edu/phpkb/article.php?id=911|