Canvas - Creating and Using Question Banks
How to Create Question bank(s)
1. Click on Quizzes.
Repeat as needed for additional question banks.
Adding Questions to Question Banks
There are two method you can use to add questions. Start by clicking Unfiled Questions. This bank contains questions from your tests that have not been moved to another question bank.
Method 1: Individual Questions
1. Locate the question to be moved to a question bank.
*If you want to keep question available to other question banks select Keep a copy in this question bank as well.
4. Click on Move/Copy Questions
Method 2: Multiple Questions
1. Click on Move Multiple Questions
* This method does not allow question to remain in source bank.
Using Questions from Question Banks
1. Create a new quiz or open an existing quiz
|Posted - Wed, May 3, 2017 at 4:04 PM.|
|Online URL: https://hdkb.clemson.edu/phpkb/article.php?id=527|