OVERVIEW: Microsoft Imagine
To discover more information about Microsoft Imagine, please read the description below:
Microsoft Imagine is a service provided by Microsoft to provide discounted or free software to students and instructors. These users must be in a STEM discipline, for example, Science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics. The software packages are all Microsoft products and include operating systems, development kits and more.
Students and instructors in the above fields can request access to Microsoft Imagine accounts by emailing email@example.com from their Clemson email account. The user must specify the class they are in and the software package(s) needed. They will be provided with further instructions by the software licensing department if necessary.
- Once you have an account, navigate to the link.
- Sign in with your firstname.lastname@example.org and password.
- Click Start Shopping.
- There will be categories on the left and for any specific products, you will use the search bar.
- Once you find the product you want, click Add To Cart.
- Click Check Out when you are ready to download the software.
- Once checked out you will have an option to download and install the software.