How to set up Citrix Workspace for CUApps on Windows 10
1. Download and run the Windows Citrix Workspace client (click here to download Citrix Workspace ).
The installer will display the progress of the install and inform you when the installation is complete.
2. Launch the Citrix Workspace from the Windows start menu.
3. The first time Citrix Receiver is launched, it will ask you to add an account. Enter cuapps.clemson.edu and click Add .
4. Receiver will prompt you to authenticate with your username, password, and a passcode. Most of the time you will enter Push in the passcode field to initiate a Duo Push. Click Log On.
Duo Passcode options (registered devices):
- Type push to get a Duo Mobile app prompt (most Common)
- Type sms to receive text passcodes
5. You will then be prompted to log on again. Enter your Clemson username and password and click on Log On.
6. Click on the Apps menu at the top and then on the application to launch it.
If you have more questions about this, email ITHELP@clemson.edu or call 864-656-3494.