Installation Instructions for Citrix Receiver - Windows 10
Article ID: 604 | Last Updated: Wed, Feb 20, 2019 at 3:56 PM
1. Download and run the Windows Citrix Receiver client (available here)
The installer will display the progress of the install and inform you when the installation is complete.
2. Launch the Citrix Receiver from the Windows start menu
3. The first time Citrix Receiver is launched, it will ask you to add an account. Enter cuapps.clemson.edu and click add.
4. Next Receiver will you prompt you to authenticate with your username, password, and a passcode.
Duo Passcode options (registered devices):
- Type “push” to get a Duo Mobile app prompt (most Common)
- Type “sms” to receive text passcodes
- Type “phone” to receive a call
- Type your six-digit One-Time Passcode
5. You will then be prompted to log in again, enter your username and password
6. Click on the application to launch it.