Installation Instructions for Citrix Workspace - Windows 10
1. Download and run the Windows Citrix Workspace client (click here to download Citrix Workspace).
The installer will display the progress of the install and inform you when the installation is complete.
2. Launch the Citrix Workspace from the Windows start menu.
3. The first time Citrix Receiver is launched, it will ask you to add an account. Enter cuapps.clemson.edu and click add.
4. Next Receiver will you prompt you to authenticate with your username, password, and a passcode.
Duo Passcode options (registered devices):
- Type push to get a Duo Mobile app prompt (most Common)
- Type sms to receive text passcodes
- Type phone to receive a call
- Type your six-digit One-Time Passcode
5. You will then be prompted to log in again, enter your username and password.
6. Click on the application to launch it.
If you have more questions about this, email ITHELP@clemson.edu or call 864-656-3494.