HOW TO: Assign Permanent Host Rights to a Faculty Member in Adobe Connect.
Assign Permanent Rights to Another Faculty Member:
1. Login to https://connect.clemson.edu
2. Click on the Meetings link in the gray menu bar at the top of the screen.
3. Then click on the Name of the Meeting.
4. A submenu will appear. Click the Edit Participants link.
5. In the bottom left corner there is a search button. Click the Search button.
6. Then a field will appear above it. Enter the last name of the person that you want to add as a guest instructor.
7. The list of people on the left side will narrow down.
8. Select the person to make a cohost of your meeting from the list on the left side of the screen.
9. Then click the Add button.
10. That name will move to the right side of the screen.
11. Select their Name.
12. Then click the Set User Role button. Select Host.
NOTE: If the guest speaker is not a Clemson employee they cannot be assigned permanent meeting rights in an Adobe Connect meeting space. Template response email to the customer: Since Guest speakers are not registered users in our Adobe Connect system, there is no way to assign them permanent rights within an Adobe Connect meeting.The only option for granting them Host permissions in your meeting space, is for them to login as a guest the day of the meeting and then have you change their role for that meeting session.
KEYWORDS: ADOBE, ADOBE CONNECT, FACULTY, PRESENTER, LECTURE, PROFESSOR, ASSIGN