HOW TO: Setting Up an Organizational Printing Account for Paw Prints

Student groups and organizations will be required to provide funding for all printing. Clemson University Student Government has approved this policy and will work with Student Organizations to allocate funds necessary for organizational printing needs. To obtain a printing account:

  1. If you don't already have one, your organization will need to get a network account set up with CCIT. If your organization doesn't have an account already, you're not sure, or you need to reset the password for that account, you can send an email to
  2. Once you have a username and XID for your network account, you will have to fill out an Organizational Printing Account Form. This form is available on OrgSync here: You'll need to fill in your organization's username ("Novell Username") and have the form signed by both the president or your organization and the Associate Director of Student Clubs and Organizations, Wendy Marshall.
  3. You can apply for up to $200 from Undergraduate Student Government to cover printing expenses for your organization. Contact Demetri Kotiadis, USG Treasurer, at for details on requesting these funds.
  4. A representative will need to bring a hard copy of your signed Organizational Printing Account form and an IDO (Inter-Departmental Order) to the Tiger1 Office located in the Hendrix Student Center. Tiger1 will create an account and contact CCIT with your new account information, where your funds will be tied to your organization's network account. You should get a confirmation from CCIT when this is complete (usually within a few hours of receiving the account intormation from Tiger1).

Student organizations have the ability to be allocated Student Activity Fee funds from Student Government to reimburse printing expenses. Please note that organizations will still have to abide by the above two steps for any allocation made by CUSG. If you are allocated SAF funds by student government, then you must obtain a receipt for the printing through the organization's account on the Tiger1 website and complete a form in order to be reimbursed, which the Student Body Treasurer will give you. If you have any questions or would like to request SAF funds for printing expenses, please contact the Student Body Treasurer.

Attached Files
There are no attachments for this article.
Related Articles RSS Feed
OVERVIEW: Public Printing
Added on Fri, Apr 10, 2015
HOW TO: Submitting a Plot (Poster) with a Departmental Account Number
Added on Fri, Apr 10, 2015
HOW TO: Using Paw Prints on Linux
Added on Thu, Mar 12, 2015
PaperCut Printer and Plotter Setup for Windows
Added on Fri, May 21, 2021
Add iPrint queue to Mac OS X
Added on Fri, Sep 30, 2016
PaperCut Printing Overview
Added on Wed, Oct 28, 2020
HOW TO: Empty Paw Prints Quotas at the Beginning of the Semester
Added on Fri, Apr 10, 2015
Installing iPrint Client for Windows
Added on Mon, Aug 27, 2018
PaperCut Printer Setup for iOS devices (iPhone & iPad)
Added on Fri, May 21, 2021
HOW TO: Submitting a Plot (Poster)
Added on Fri, Apr 10, 2015